Josam Stainless Drainage System
Twenty years ago Josam Company introduced the first Push-Fit stainless steel drainage system to the United States market. Whereas welded stainless steel systems had been available for many years, the advantage of the Josam Push-Fit system is that it enables the installer to obtain all the benefits of stainless steel which reducing the overall cost of installation.
Josam Company is pleased to introduce the United States market to the new generation of Push-Fit systems. While new to the United States market, the new Push-Fit system has been successfully installed in various industries including the commercial, marine and industrial segments.
Josam Push-Fit system advantages include:
• Pipe and fittings manufactured of austenitic grade 316L stainless steel
• A gasketed ‘Push-Fit” design resulting in cost effective solutions
• Pipe and fitting sizes ranging from 1-1/2” through 8” diameter
• Specific gasket materials to suit different product applications
• Pressure ratings that are at least four times higher than previous generation
• Capable of being used in vacuum systems